1. incredible view of athens from the acropolis. it was crazy to see the whole city from the huge hill that the acropolis is on. there’s something like 3.7 million people in the whole metropolitan area of athens!
2, 3. this is inside the famous sandal-maker’s shop. he’s been there for at least fifty years (longer, i think) and he has like 25 version of the gladiator sandal that you can just pick out and get on the spot. the inside of the shop was really small and the decoration was awesome. my friend chanel was wild and got two pairs.
4. sweet lamp, also in sandal shop. this place was amazing.
6. snozin’ in the middle of tourist mayhem
7, 8. graffiti near the acropolis
9. dun dun duhhh…the PARTHENON.
10. temple of athena, which is right next to the parthenon.